Friday, September 7, 2007

Steven S. - AZ, USA


"I Work in 112 degree temperatures with Xtreme X2O"


Steve S. from Phoenix, Ariz says....


"Yesterday was just another day at the office, if you want to call it that. My "Office" is usually 110 degrees or more 3 months out of the year. I am in my 50's and install Commercial Satellite Systems in Phoenix, AZ.

My first experience with Xooma's X2O was just yesterday. (8-29-05) It happened to
be 111 degrees in the shade and I had an outside job to do. I figured it would be a great test to see if X20 could help me handle this heat better than other so called 'hydrating drinks'. Was I ever surprised. I sipped on X20 thru-out the day and never once felt 'over heated'. I noticed more energy and stamina and felt satisfied and hydrated...ALL day long! They call it "Body Fuel"...and SO DO I. Thanks Xooma... When it comes to 'beating the heat', X2O is this Arizonian's new 'Best Friend'."

Steven Snyder
Phoenix, AZ.

No comments: