Thursday, September 13, 2007

Diana L. - NJ USA


"Within the next 14 days I started feeling great!"


My name is Diana L. My husband Charles and I are Pastors in Atlantic City. Along with pastoring we also travel in and out of the country evangelizing and conducting seminars and workshops. I use to feel so sick that I was almost convinced that I was terminally ill. After going to the doctor and having a battery of tests done, it was concluded that nothing was wrong. All the tests were returned negative. I was extremely tired. I would go out to preach revivals and would return home completely exhausted and had to stay in the bed for at least two days.

I visited my sister's church and I heard her and another sister talking about this water that they were drinking and how much energy it gave her and I also noticed that the other sister had lost weight. I asked many questions, was curious about what this product did, and how it could help me. I ordered the product that night. When I received the X2O from Xooma on that following Wednesday, I started drinking it immediately. To my surprise there was no change in taste in the brand of water that I drink.

The day that I started was January 17, 2007. Within the next 14 days I started feeling great. I now have more energy than I had since my mid thirties, my knees hurt no longer, the swelling in my ankles and feet are no more, my digestive system is wonderful and my system is regular. I ordered my husband's X2O today.

I am not ashamed to say that I am 54 years old and I feel better than I have ever felt in years.

Thank you Xooma. I am telling everyone that I can about this product, and I come in contact with a lot people.

Diana L. NJ USA

No comments: