Sunday, September 9, 2007

John D. - KY USA


"This product most likely kept me from a massive heart attack."


WOW !!! I’m so grateful Xooma Worldwide popped up on my e-mail 7 weeks ago.

Turning 50 on June 30th, and weighing 250 lbs, I felt "the pot belly has got to go". The first 4 weeks of using Xtreme X2O I lost 12 pounds, and did not change my eating habits at all. With me working 2nd shift I drank 6-10 cups of coffee a night just to keep awake, till this day I haven’t had one sip of coffee at work, the X2O gives me all the energy I need. Running a 6 million dollar printing press was STRESSFULL, notice I said "WAS".

This product most likely kept me from a massive heart attack. Now at 230 lbs I am kicking it in to high gear with MetaboWize. I feel 10 years younger with what I call 'the best kept secret" Xtreme X2O.

By this time next year, I’ll be working for myself thanks to Xooma Worldwide.

John D., KY USA

No comments: