Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mikhail L. - PA USA


"Mikhail, I don’t know what you are doing, but you're doing something right"

One of my biggest health challenges has always been my gum disease. I had gingivitis and about fifteen years ago I had surgery on my gums. It was terrible, my teeth would shake and my gums were always bleeding. The doctor told me if I do not have the surgery I may loose my teeth. It was so bad I couldn't even eat an apple.

Beginning after the surgery, to this day, I get my teeth cleaned at the dentist’s office every three months. About two years ago my dentist told me I need another surgery because my gums were getting worse, and I tried anything and everything to help the problem but nothing worked. Even an oral surgeon told me what nutrients to take, and I did, but it still didn't help.

About 19 months ago I joined Xooma worldwide. Three months after I started drinking x2o I went for my routine checkup and cleaning at my dentist’s office, and I was pleasantly surprised. My dentist said to me: “Mikhail I don’t know what you are doing, but you're doing something right because your gums healed around your teeth”, he also told me that I didn't need to have surgery anymore.

Mikhail L. - PA USA

No comments: