Sunday, September 9, 2007

Martene E. - TX, USA



"The doctor was quite surprised"


Wanted to let you know what has happened to me most recently. I was diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease, which doesn't have a known cure. Also due to genetics I am pre-disposed to high cholesterol and triglycerides. My cholesterol level has been over 400 for quite a while. Also experiencing the aches and pains that come with age.

I went back three weeks ago to have my tests run again, and specifically my liver enzymes. The enzyme test was normal and my cholesterol was at 200 and my triglycerides at 66. My bone density was the level for a thirty year old female. Not bad considering I am 33 years beyond that. The doctor was quite surprised in making the comparisons from just six months ago. The only thing different is X2O, which I drink 2-3 times per day.

Thanks Xooma for allowing me to be young and healthy again.

Martene E. TX USA

No comments: