Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mitch M. - MI, USA


"I just consider it my secret weapon against old age"


I was having pain in my shoulders and ankles due to arthritis and my lungs would not give me the oxygen I needed to run like I wanted to. When I discovered this product, I noticed right away that I had a huge increase in my lung capacity and the pain in my shoulders and ankles were starting to go away.

I started getting faster and stronger again. I wasn't really sure what was going on until I stopped taking the product for awhile. As soon as I stopped taking it, I would be gasping for air and I would be sore from lifting. I now go to the gym and run my 200 meter sprints and work out with 300 lb weights like I was 20 years old again. Before I was tired, sore and would be breathing very hard. Now, I breeze through my workouts and look forward to the next one with no aches or pains. I just consider it my secret weapon against old age.

I love competition, so my wife and I joined a runners club and started training for our 1st 5-K road race. We started running at least one 5-K race every month. We then went on to run in the world renowned 10 mile Crim Race in Flint, MI. And now we run in that race every year. We ran our first half Marathon ( 13.1 miles) in Detroit last October. We could have never done any of this without help of the X20. We are now taking 3 times the amount we were taking before. So, now we have even more energy because we now use X20 in all the water that we drink all day long.

Mitch M
MI USA

No comments: