Sunday, October 7, 2007

Donna H. - FL, USA


"I have tried so many different creams for these maddening hot flashes..."


Since my surgery a few months ago, I have been getting up at least four times during the night to change clothes because I would be drenched. I was constantly tired all day. The first night I took X2O, I slept all night without any night sweats and all day yesterday and today I had no hot flashes!! I am so excited.

Since taking X2O, I have been full of energy and not feeling that mild depressed "lull." I have tried so many different creams for these maddening hot flashes and I also asked my doctor to increase my hormone patch and...

NOTHING WORKED.

I was not expecting to get relief from this. Since I drink so much water. It made sense.

Well, now I'm telling everyone about it... even guys. I'm sure they know some woman who is looking for an answer. I will be forever grateful to God, Xooma and my 'telephone friend' Carl Boyer for sharing this information.

Donna H.

No comments: